Website Accessibility Policy
How we are making our site more accessible
- Sinfonia Viva is working towards a new design of the website which will keep accessibility as a high priority as well as making the site more mobile device friendly. This is expected to launch in 2013. We are also working towards making our pdf documents more accessible to screen readers. To download the latest version of Acrobat Reader, follow the 'Get Adobe Reader' external link at the end of this page, or you can click on the external link in the column on the right at any time while browsing the site.
- The current site is designed to exploit accessibility menus and features specific to different browsers where these exist.
- Sinfonia Viva's website meets W3C Priority Level 2 ('Should' or 'Level Double-A') accessibility criteria defined by the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). It exceeds the Priority Level 1 ('Must' or 'Level A') features regarded as the basic minimum for accessibility.
- The code in this site has passed validation (CSS, XHTML Strict 1.0).
- The webpages have been tested in a range of current and less-modern versions of standard browsers within MS Windows and Linux, including text-only browsers.
- Pages printed from the site have been designed to show core information only with reduced non-essential graphics and without horizontal cropping or other loss of information.
Provision for users with more complex needs
If your access to information on the site is impaired by specific needs beyond those already catered for, please contact us. You can reach Sinfonia Viva directly using any of the methods below. We will arrange wherever possible to have the information you require made available to you by other means.
- By telephone - 01332 207570
- By email - Our general email address is info followed by @vivaorch.co.uk
- By post -
Beaufort Business Centre
Your feedback is welcome
If you have comments, queries or suggestions about the accessibility of our website, please get in touch with us using any of the methods above.